Friday, October 26, 2007

well i guess this is growing up.

this week i found out that i only have two semesters left before i graduate college. we're almost a year away from me walking across that stage to get that degree and i honestly don't know what to think about the whole situation. i don't have a grand plan for myself after college except to get rich, fuck some hot-ass women, and be happy. that's about it. i don't really know how i'm supposed to get there but i think if i can handle the first one, that will lead to the second one and cause me to get the third one as well. regardless about my intentions about living my life, i don't know what to think when it comes to what i'll be doing after college. everyone might think that i have this great plan, but i really don't have one. it's kind of scary to not know what you're going to do after gradutation. i've always had a plan to get out college and i never looked that far ahead into the future, knowing that i had a few years before reality hit me. well, its hitting me right between the eyes and i need to figure out a plan. i've got a year to figure this out but this is the rest of my life that we're talking about here.

hmmm...oh the possibilites. maybe i'll just create a cult, move to brazil, and make my followers drink kool-aid when the cia raids my village. just a thought.

No comments: