Sunday, August 5, 2007

Open Letter to Barry Bonds.


Damnit Barry, i am sick of your shit. You are a little bitch when it comes to home runs. I understand that you are 43 years old, were jacked up on roids for the better half of the last decade, and could keel over at any minute, but you need to get this home run record over with. Either retire or break it, Barry. America is tired of watching your every at bat when you walk or ground out to second. Don't milk this for all that its worth, just finish what you've started and go away. Barry, i've watched your every at bat since you've hit 754 last week, and the time you decide to bring your testicles back down from their shriveled state was last night. I didn't even bother to watch it last night and what do you do? You hit a fucking home run, barry. Way to go, Mr. Bonds, for ruining my viewing experience and now having a chance to break the record against my NAAAts. And whether I like it or not, I'm stuck watching you for the next 4 days, hoping that John Lannan will fucking drill you in the knee, you pompous fucktard. I honestly do hope that Lannan takes you out, for you will never break the record and baseball can be free of your scumly needledick infiltrating the record books. In closing, Barry, go fuck yourself, and I hope you sleep with the fishes in McCovey Cove when you kill yourself.

Regards,

The United States of America.

No comments: